A-3/4, Citizen Sanjeev Tower, Janak Puri-110058, India
IT - Software
New Delhi, India
Dec 31, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Dec 05, 2017
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities-
• Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities • Building business relationships with current and potential clients • Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
• Developing customized targeted sales strategies
• Coordinating business generation activities
• Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
• Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
• Maintaining database (Excels etc.) of prospective client information
• Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
• Researching potential leads from different online bidding platforms like payperhour, freelancer, Guru, upwork etc., or web searches, or digital resources or offline mode like Just Dial.
• Closing sales and working with client through closing process
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Business Development Executive Requirements-
• Must have experience with Software Development Company and International client handling.
• New Client Acquisition for IT Projects
• Experience with lead generation and prospect management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients.
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Self-motivated and self-directed.
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
• Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills
• Demonstrated and proven sales results
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
• Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team • Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
BBA, MBA, B.Tech
Skills- Work on Upwork, Guru, Freelancer, Good Communication skills (Written & Verbal), Make business proposals.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."