1st Floor, AIHP Tower, 249G-Udyog Vihar, Phase - IV, Gurugram, Haryana 122015, India
IT - Software
Does not matter
Jul 31, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Jun 21, 2017
We’re looking for talented iOS developer to explore new tools and carry out the best practice for iOS development . The succeeded candidate works closely with application software engineers and has a key role in ensuring the usability, stability, and performance of infrastructure services.
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automization
· Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Familiarity with continuous integration
Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline.
Minimum2 years’ experience in IOSdevelopment ,
Having knowledge about versions,updation,
Experience in IOS Tools like Xcode,Objective C,Swift,Instrument,OOPS.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Skills in coordinating activities, active listening, and monitoring performance.
Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
Ability to work across concurrent projects.
Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.).
Ability to have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
Ability to collaborate with peers in various organizations is critical.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."