KANHA MAKHAN GROUP OF SCHOOL, BEHIND AGRAVATIKA, MASANI, MATHURA, India
May 08, 2020
Job Posting Date:
Jan 08, 2020
Kanha Makhan Group of School Mathura is hiring faculties for PGT- ACCOUNTS Profile (For 11th & 12th class, CBSE Board English Medium Co-Ed. School) - The best place to work.
Role and responsibilities:-
• Planning and preparing courses and lessons. Maintaining up to date subject knowledge related to CBSE preparation for Classes 10th to 12th.
• Be proactively involved in teaching students.
• Motivating, facilitating, teaching, according to the pupil's educational needs.
• Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within their class. Preparing weekly assignments for each batch assigned to him/her.
• Timely correction and marking of assignment work carried out by the students in class and elsewhere.
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development and progress of students.
• Communicating, consulting and providing feedback to the parents of students during PTM or as and when the requirement/need arises.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Strong knowledge of Accounts subject and ability to teach the same to class 11th and 12th class learners.
• Candidates with School Teaching Experience along with experience in scholastic exam training will be preferred.
• Candidates must have a clear understanding of the teaching and learning needs of Foundation
• Course students, who need to excel in school as well as Competitive Exams.
• Must possess excellent presentation and English communication skills.
Qualification: M.COM with or without B.Ed.
Experience: Should Have at least 3-5 yrs of teaching experience in a similar capacity
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."