B1/G6, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area
New Delhi, India
Sales and Marketing
Delhi NCR, India
Does not matter
Nov 29, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Jul 29, 2017
>Directly market and build relationships with new corporate clients, securing new service contracts
>Develop, negotiate and execute new service contract offerings.
>Generate profitable sales revenue. Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility. Handle the full sales cycle from identifying a new sales opportunity until closing successfully a deal.
>Act as point of contact for all new managed care opportunities; coordinate cross-functional activities of new development team to provide appropriate responses.
>Proactively identify potential new business opportunities.
>Meet/exceed the customer’s expectations by understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
>Manage proactive sales visits to companies representing the organisation
>Exhibit proactive communication; act and think with customers in mind.
>Effectively communicate with leadership to ensure visibility of projects by developing metrics to examine and track performance as it relates to customer satisfaction and financial performance.
>Work closely with other members of sales and operations teams to build organizational synergy in order to close successfully a sales cycle and offer a great customer experience via our services.
>Friendly, enthusiastic and energetic with customers, co-workers, managers, and visitors. >Promote and project a positive company image; treats others with courtesy and respect.
Working experience, Skills & Competencies:
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales -holding a Business Development or Key Account Manager (hunting) role with successful sales track record
2. Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other
3. Fluent in English
4. PC literate. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
5. Sales oriented. Generate, build and effectively service valuable customer partnerships
6. Relationship Management. Build and maintain sustainable relationships with others
7. Results driven. Meet or exceed expectations. Effectively overcoming obstacles.
8. Problem solving and analysis. Actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with the analysed information. Negotiation skills to seek and close the right deals. Complex problem-solving to create options and solutions.
9. Team work: Able to work with and contribute to a team environment towards a common goal. Collaborative ability to work with peers across many functionalists within the company.
10. Strong interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."