807/B, Pinnacle Business Park,
Corporate Road, Prahladnagar, India
IT - Software
Does not matter
Jul 31, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Jul 13, 2017
As an Android Developer, you will be responsible for designing and development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be required to pay special attention to the applications compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.
- Candidate who has in between 1-2 years of industrial experience on Android application development.
- Strong experience on developing high end mobile applications in using Android OS, Android Studio, SQlite, XML and OOPS concepts.
- Ability to understand business requirement and translate them into technical requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Experience with Android SDK and experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience in debugging, problem solving and improving application performance.
- Strong problem solving skills in complex environments, ability to replicate, diagnose and resolve problems.
Hands on programming test will be a part of the selection process.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."