- Ensure legal due diligence during land / property acquisition in particular the Title investigation & Local legislation.
- Highlight legal issues involved in structuring of land / property acquisition and relevant development regulations
- Draft and ensure standardisation (to the extent possible) of legal documents such as Title transfer deeds, Agreement of sale, Offer letters, Lease Deeds, License Agreements, Rent Agreements etc.
- Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors.
- Represent company at legal negotiations and at courts / tribunals
- Keep abreast of and inform management on relevant developments in real estate, such as court ruling or legislative amendments.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."