Does not matter
Jul 20, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Mar 11, 2019
- Ensure legal due diligence during land / property acquisition in particular the Title investigation & Local legislation.
- Highlight legal issues involved in structuring of land / property acquisition and relevant development regulations
- Draft and ensure standardisation (to the extent possible) of legal documents such as Title transfer deeds, Agreement of sale, Offer letters, Lease Deeds, License Agreements, Rent Agreements etc.
- Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors.
- Represent company at legal negotiations and at courts / tribunals
- Keep abreast of and inform management on relevant developments in real estate, such as court ruling or legislative amendments.