• Lead modules and be responsible for timely delivery and software quality.
• Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
• Feedback in architectural, design and product discussions • Design & build advanced applications for iOS platform
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Take initiative to upgrade your skills and trying new technology trends and sharing the same with the team.
• 2-4 years of experience in iOS Mobile App development
• Having Command on iOS SDK using latest tools Xcode 6, 6.1
• Should have published two or more iOS apps in the App store
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C, OOPS and Cocoa Touch
• Good knowledge of iTunes Store deployment Process for uploading apps
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as SQlite, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, Storyboard and UI Views Integration.
• Having practical knowledge with Client Server integration using REST or SOAP services
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle i.e. Agile Model.
Mail your updated resume with following information:
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."