H-221, 4th Floor - Infinity Business park
Graphic / Web Design / 3D Animation
Feb 28, 2020
Job Posting Date:
Feb 17, 2020
Profile:-Senior PPC Executive
1. Have to be naturally good at numbers since you will be responsible for several data analytics related tasks, specially pertaining to market research and campaign analytics.
2. In depth understanding of how PPC works. Must have experience in scaling campaigns, creating merchant campaigns etc.
3. Existing knowledge of running and scaling facebook ads would be preferred.
4. Acute logical reasoning skills to understand the integrities of the digital landscape and take crucial business decisions based on that.
5. Highly ambitious, growth driven individual who wants to work at a fast paced learning environment.
6. The candidate must be highly responsible as they will be dealing with client's money, as well as the company's.
7. Should be able to do basic performance forecasting on the basis of keywords, historical data and ad budget
Looking for an SEM/PPC Expert who can also manage analytics & reporting. We have multiple websites, small/big projects and ideas.
Your PPC responsibilities would include:
1. Manage entire Google AdWords & Facebook Ad accounts
2. Build, manage & improve ad campaigns
3. Ensure & track conversion tracking
4. Monitor progress, budget, results and constantly report
5. Explore other advertising opportunities like sponsorship, display network, paid newsletters.
You MUST have in-depth knowledge + experience on:
1. Search engine optimization (SEO)
2. Google AdWords
3. Google Analytics
4. Facebook Ads Manager (Business Manager)
5. Ability to create reports in Excel & PowerPoint
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."