We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who will be a part of our creative team which is responsible for adding new product designs.
1. Creates layouts should be technically very strong while being more creative.
2. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
3. Work on a variety of products, including website, poster, logos, banners and other relating to designing.
1. Have a good hold on Illustrator, Corel Draw & Photoshop software.
2. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
3. Must be Proactive, Energetic and willing to take new tasks as and when required.
4. Should be creative enough to come up new ideas.
BFA / MFA/ B.Des / M.Des - Any Specialization
The working hours are totally dependent on the intern’s availability.
PPO shall be offered if need be considering the performance during the internship.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."