Ground Floor, Mandharam Building, Infopark, Koratty, Pin-680307, Kerala, India
IT - Software
Jul 28, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Mar 28, 2018
· BDE needs to work with the clients to understand their business requirements.
· Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
· Drive new business leads with market research also designing and implementing different marketing strategies to create demand.
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Giving brief introduction of the Company profile, products and how they can be utilized for meeting customer requirements.
· Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities.
· Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Work with team members to identify and manage risks.
· Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
· Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
· Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
· Then work with a team of experienced software engineers to create solutions to meet the client needs.
· Previous experience in working small business and entrepreneur customers in US/Europe through online communication is preferred.
· Preparing proposals and presentations. Customer Relationship Management
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Experience in Business Development with European/US Market.
· Ability to understand technical requirements.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
· Smart Thinking.
· Customer mapping, prospecting, online marketing.
· Experience in project management and/or sales in the same field.
· Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
· High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."