163, Afghan Ln, Delhi Gate, Nai Basti, Chatta Mohalla, Ghaziabad, India
IT - Software
Sep 29, 2017
Job Posting Date:
May 18, 2017
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience and solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Proven working experience in designing and developing applications using Java, J2ee, Spring, Hibernate and Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design and architectural patterns
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring MVC, Struts etc.)
• Experience in Web service technologies (SOAP, REST, Apache CXF etc.)
• Experience with Scrum, Agile Process.
• Experience with Continuous integration.
• Commitment to Test Driven Development
• Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
• Preferably Sun certified SCJP
• Understand and clarify user-stories and acceptance criterion with the Product Owner
• Write unit test cases of the user-stories in the Sprint Backlog
• Translate select user-stories and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure developed user-stories meet all the acceptance criterion and definition of done
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."