163, Afghan Ln, Delhi Gate, Nai Basti, Chatta Mohalla, Ghaziabad, India
IT - Software
Mar 26, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Nov 26, 2018
• Hands-on individual contributor role responsible for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
• Experience with requirements elicitation and specification. Understanding of design patterns - Singleton, Observer and Chain of Responsibilities. Working exp. on SOA based architectures.
• Experience in developing unit testing for functional points/stories; ability to manage the quantum of work and estimate the work assigned
• Problem- solving/ Trouble shooting skills
• High levels of ownership and commitment on deliverables
• Strong Communication Skills - Should be interacting with client stakeholders to probe a technical problem or clarify requirement specifications.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Should have good hands on experience on investment banking domain.
• Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
• Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
• Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or higher level degree is strongly preferred
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."