163, Afghan Ln, Delhi Gate, Nai Basti, Chatta Mohalla, Ghaziabad, India
IT - Software
Oct 07, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Jun 07, 2017
1. Able to analyze the business requirements and provide high level estimation
2. Able to write unit test cases from the analysis of requirements document.
3. Ability to document the test results and log issues in issue tracker.
4. Ability to interface with Client team and get the issues resolved.
Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions. Should be analytically & logically strong and a very good problem solver.
Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
Primary: Should be very good in Core java and J2ee and also have at least 1 year experience in Liferay above V6.1
Secondary: 1. Knowledge of MVC Frameworks(Struts or Spring MVC) and sound understanding of database.
2. Should have knowledge of hook, ext and theme development in Liferay
Desired: Webservices (SOAP/REST) and GIT
Additional Information: Should be able to work independently with minimum guidance. Good communication skills for client interactions. Some overlap would be required for client calls.
Qualifications & Certifications
A Bachelor’s Degree or higher level degree is strongly preferred.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."