163, Afghan Ln, Delhi Gate, Nai Basti, Chatta Mohalla, Ghaziabad, India
IT - Software
Mar 01, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Feb 14, 2018
PMP Certified FI/CO Consultant
• Ability to manage multiple teams for multiple projects at the same time
• Finance Project Manager with strong knowledge of FI/CO integration to SD/MM/PP.
• FI/CO rollout and on-going support in the areas of Inventory Management/Reporting, Material Ledger, SAP HANA, Product Costing, Manufacturing Costing, Profit Center Accounting, Tax, Global Trade, Billing thru Collections, COPA
• Knowledge in SD function, Sales, Billing, Pricing and Materials Management and Production Planning
• Experience working with BI/Business Objects/WEBi
• Delivery and support of SAP FI/CO end user training
• The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be an effective team player in a global company.
• Understand the projects business requirements and timelines and have the ability to drive closure of design issues to meet the projects go live dates.
• Must be willing to adapt the work schedule to allow at a minimum 2 overlapping hours with Santa Clara.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."