163, Afghan Ln, Delhi Gate, Nai Basti, Chatta Mohalla, Ghaziabad, India
IT - Software
Does not matter
Jul 01, 2018
Job Posting Date:
May 04, 2018
TheProduct Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, executing and maintaining the product lifecycle for EC Infosystems. This position works closely with members of the systems development, technical support, operations and sales teams to ensure continuity in product offering and company goals. In partnership with the aforementioned departments, the Product Manager will understand the business need and industry standard for the product, have technical background and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with clients as well as our internal teams.
1. Direct and perform all aspects of product development, product changes including development procedures, specifying components, , product positioning,.
2. Provide system and business level subject matter expertise to external and internal clientsRegularlyassess market competition by comparing company's product to competitors' products and recommend strategies to improve market position and improve quality.
3. Ensure successful and on-time product implementation for new clients
4. Perform Incident management and resolution of client complaints
5. Generateideas for new software products, or for the next version and long-term strategy of existing products.
6. Create product business plans, requirements, vison/roadmaps, feature sets, use case diagrams, mockups, software development and deployment environments.
7. Solicit more features and benefits from the users of the software products, users of competitive products, and analysts and capture requirements for subsequent product builds/release cycles.
8. Adhere and promote the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent withbeing a team leader and support the continued growth of the company.
9. Ad hoc responsibilities as required by management.
The Product Manager will possess problem solving and analytical skills, ability to research and draw business conclusions, a technical capacity for the subject matter, strong written and verbal communications as well as strong time management, project management and presentation skills.
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum education of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MBA a plus
• 10+ years of experience software services industry
• 5+ years of experience in product management environment
• 5+ years of product development experience
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills
• Ability to work successfully in team settings
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."