163, Afghan Ln, Delhi Gate, Nai Basti, Chatta Mohalla, Ghaziabad, India
IT - Software
Jun 10, 2020
Job Posting Date:
Feb 10, 2020
Role and Responsibility – HR Generalist
• Responsible for onboarding procedures in alignment with our company culture.
• Execute the whole Process of Recruitment - Source and Scrutinize profiles on predefined
parameters and desired specifications.
• Conduct preliminary interviews to ensure only quality candidates reach the hiring managers
hence ensuring better & faster closures.
• Encourage the activity of referrals by bringing more referrals from respective teams.
• Call & schedule Interviews of all referral candidates with Technical panel & managers.
• Maintain internal HR databases for record keeping of employees
• Maintain and update tracker for recruitment
• Address employees' queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
• Suggest improvements, as needed in the process
• Ensure all HR operations adhere to legal standards.
• Responsible to issue relieving letters /offer letters and other documents.
• Ensure to provide full support in Background verification of all new onboards.
• Should be comfortable to visit on vendor drives for recruitment support.
• Creates balance at workplace with fair play in line with HR policies
• Education-Human Resources Management or relevant field – Preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist (essential).
• Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
• Excellent record keeping skills.
• Understanding of full cycle of HR
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."