Plot No.'A', No. 36/1, Gandhi Mandapam Road
Kottur Puram, Chennai - 600 085, India
Does not matter
Apr 10, 2020
Job Posting Date:
Mar 06, 2020
1. Develop/maintain Banking relationship related to Home loans
2. Keeping the track of all post sales documentation, Allotment Letter, Builder Buyer Agreement, Demands / Reminders, Collection of payments, Payment Receipts, Interest Calculation for delay in payments.
3. Create innovative strategies/plan for faster collections
4. Primary touch point for customers. Enhancing the customer satisfaction and experience.An ability to gauge customer requirements and the proficiency to match that to the product.
5. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
6. Handling Possession, Registry, Transfers, Cancellation, Ownership change etc. and taking care of all bank loan related documents like TPA(Tripartite Agreement), PTM (permission to mortgage) and NOC.
7. Coordinating and following up with the internal department ( Finance, Planning & Eng. and site offices) in order to close the customer complaints & other requirements
8. Hold weekly review meeting with top management and report MIS.
9. Creating and presenting frequent reviews and reports of meetings with BD head.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."