163, Afghan Ln, Delhi Gate, Nai Basti, Chatta Mohalla, Ghaziabad, India
Dec 08, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Aug 08, 2017
Title: IT Project Controller (IDC)
Location: Hyderabad, India
Shifts: Day Job
The Project controller is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according
to predetermined timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, strong
stakeholder management, and ensuring quality control throughout the project life cycle are
central to this position. The successful project manager will be experienced in the delivery of
both software development and infrastructure projects have experience of managing multiple
projects simultaneously and possess a comprehensive understanding of project management
methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
1. Manage projects to deliver them on time, within budget and to the required quality
specifications. Tightly manage any deviations from the agreed project timeline and budget,
ensuring early notification to the project steering committee of potential deviations and
applicable necessary remedial actions.
2. Work with project stakeholders, flydubai and external vendors, in an onshore and
offshore engagement model to gather requirements, create project plans, identify and manage
issues (mitigation plans), risks and changes.
3. Ensure all required project documentation is compiled to a high standard and
maintained in an accurate and auditable manner.
4. Accurate and timely reporting of project progress and status to project stakeholders via
electronic reporting and formal presentations.
5. Adherence to formal project governance to ensure compliance with agreed flydubai
standards based on Cobit and PMP Methodology
6. Compliance and in depth knowledge of IT infrastructure and software projects.
7. Adherence to flydubai change and release management procedures – identification and
impact assessment of change, communication of time and cost impact following a change
8. Disaster recovery planning and implementation for all implemented projects.
9. Project administration - ensure all invoices are raised accurately, reflect work done and
are provided by vendor on time and to flydubai’s specification. Answer any queries that arise
from submission of invoices to Accounts Payable.
10. Manage and Coordinate with multiple stakeholders remotely
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• A University Degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
• SIX Sigma accreditation an advantage
• 5+ years’ experience in technology Project Management (infrastructure and software
• 2+ years’ experience in aviation IT sector, an advantage
• Clear understanding and demonstrable experience of different project management
• Qualification in project management or equivalent
• Proven experience in people management
• Proven experience in risk management
• Proven experience in change management
Knowledge / Skills
• Proven ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office suite
• Knowledge of airline industry practices, processes, and applications
• In depth knowledge and experience of project management practices
Certificate / License required
• PMI or PRINCE2 certification
• CSM Certification, an advantage
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
• Project Management
1. Do you have in-depth knowledge and experience of using PM tools and
estimation methodologies ?
2. Do you have minimum 3 years of business analysis experience in airline
3. Do you hold a certification in project management (PMP or Prince 2)?
4. Have you managed end to end large scale multi-disciplined projects?
5. Are you willing to work in Hyderabad, India?
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."