163, Afghan Ln, Delhi Gate, Nai Basti, Chatta Mohalla, Ghaziabad, India
IT - Software
May 23, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Jan 23, 2018
Reporting to : Vice President –Products
1) Constantly evaluate business requirements and prioritize requirements for maximum ROI
2) Develop the entire Product Vision.
3) Digitize the entire credit management process by using alternate data sources vs those used by banks.
Conceive, present and lead the entire customer journey. Manage the entire product lifecycle from discovery
through creation and validation to production and repeat.
4) Use top of the line technologies and frameworks in AI, Blockchain, Bots and Personalization to create a killer
5) Build user centric designs, flows and get the product live in a cross functional environment.
6) Breakdown the product vision into user stories, create storyboards, write specifications, prioritize features,
build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers. - Define and
analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
7) Analytics – Hands-on experience with A/B testing and GA. Knowledge of relevant tools would be great.
8) Be the strongest internal” Voice of Customers” and continuously undo own achievements to re-build a better
platform and grow faster.
Experience and Education Requirements:
1) Overall experience of 6-12 years.
2) At least 3+ years of pure platform Product Management experience in E-Commerce / Technology/ Banking
3) Must have worked on building large platforms like Credit Platforms, Banking or Card Technology Platform,
eCommerce Order Management System or Merchant Onboarding Platform.
4) Excellent Product Judgment : You have an in-depth understanding of what makes a user experience good or
bad, and strong intuition for what people want to do.
5) Appreciation for Detail : You easily recognize aesthetic and functional details and can make pragmatic
decisions about what details are actually important.
6) Strategic insight : You understand the industry in depth, and can use your knowledge to predict the behavior
of key players.
7) Comfort with Technology : We prefer a computer science degree or equivalent programming experience, but
it's most important that you can communicate effectively with engineers about product details and technical
8) Mobile Product Management will be an added advantage .
9) Experience in financial industry would be preferred. Good communication and story-telling skills
10) Graduation from premium colleges and Post-graduation from top colleges would be a plus.
Note: Our Help section will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you wish to know more about our services or if you need our help in any matter, please fill in the form below and we will revert to the specified email address in 48 hours."